The site has a large and expanding range of data about Covid-19 in Scotland. This can all be accessed via the Covid Information menu above.
Most charts are generated from data published by the Scottish and UK governments which are usually issued about 2pm and 4pm daily with my updates being made within the next few hours.
Charts available are
- Case numbers and case rates by local authority area.
- Case numbers and case rates for each neighbourhood within each local authority.
- Case numbers and rates by NHS Health board.
- Rates of Covid testing for all four UK nations.
- Vaccination rates for all four UK nations.
Please use the contact form to let me know of any issues or comments or if there is any other information you would like to see.